Built in 1664, it was an oratory of the longshoremen's guild.
The façade is simply plastered, it is laterally delimited by two visible carparo pilasters which are joined at the top by a cornice on which rests a mixtilinear pediment with two lateral pinnacles. In the center, three decorative majolica panels depicting the Madonna of Purity, St. Joseph and St. Francis of Assisi dating back to the nineteenth century.
The interior, with a single rectangular nave decorated with sumptuous stuccoes, houses a marble high altar on which is placed the canvas by Luca Giordano depicting the Madonna della Purità between San Giuseppe and San Francesco D'assisi. The nave is completely covered with eighteenth-century paintings on canvas attributed to Oronzo Letizia and Liborio Riccio. Del Riccio are the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes on the counter-façade and the four biblical scenes (Cain and Abel, Adam and Eve, Moses, David and Goliath) on the side walls. On the vault there are canvases depicting scenes from the Apocalypse.
Interesting are the wooden stalls with polychrome decoration of the eighteenth century and the nineteenth-century majolica floor.